Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where is the best place to eat in NYC?

I really don't care which if its Italian or sushi, I just want to know what the best restaurant YOU ever been to. I'm going to NYC this week and while my sister is excited about the shopping, I'm more excited to eat (:

Thanks!Where is the best place to eat in NYC?
I went to NYC in june and LOVED it! there are sooo many good restaurants there but i think the best ones we went to were angelo's pizzeria, junior's (cheesecake to die for), and Katz's deli

but really... you can't go wrong in new york :)Where is the best place to eat in NYC?
My favorite was Stardust Diner. Very cool atmosphere. It's a retro feel and the waiters and waitresses all do song and dance numbers. It's gotten a little expensive though since I first went there.Where is the best place to eat in NYC?
Serendipity 3 is amazing! The deserts are to die for.



225 East 60th Street

New York, NY 10022-1498

(212) 838-3531



You have to go there

No comments:

Post a Comment