Sunday, January 29, 2012

NYC Restaurants??

Im going out for my b-day next week and I want to have a really nice dinner and have good drinks, It can be moderrate price but not superexpensive. Any ideas of a good restaurant with good cocktails?? I like any kind of food! Thanks!!NYC Restaurants??
I think an excellent mid-price restaurant in NY is Dos Caminos. They have excellent Mexican food, the fresh guacamole is to die for and they have excellent margharitas, tequila, etc.
Il Bastardo is a great place for Italian food.NYC Restaurants??
Personally I love Uno Chicago Grill. They have great drinks and good prices. There are several in your area. you can go online and find the one closest to you. I have always had fun at all the different uno's I have been to. Good Luck
I would suggest Tao. It is very exotic and fun and the drinks are great. Lots of people watching. You MUST get a reservation. You can get less expensive entrees if you want to spend more on drinks. I would also suggest you go to newyork.citysearch.com. They have a great restaurant section that can help you narrow things down (by price, neighborhood, etc). Don't go to some chain you can go anywhere. NYC has the best food in the world. Have fun!!NYC Restaurants??
My two favorite restaurants in NYC are Cafe Rafaela and Zen Palate.



Cafe Rafaela has great food and VERY reasonable prices. There are several locations in Manhattan but my favorite is in Chelsea. It has overstuffed chairs and a great ambience.



Zen Palate is a vegetarian restaurant and quite a bit more expensive (and classier), but the food is fantastic and the setting is really cool, too. I love their food.



I highly recommend either of these places.
A great restaurant that I go to for celebating is called City Hall, it's downtown in Tribeca. Absolutely beautiful and not that crowded.

Uptown a small, but wonderful bistro, named Aix, Broadway and 88th or so.

Also great on the Eastside is the Atlantic Grill, 77th and 3rd Ave. You need reservations for all. Only the Atlantic Grill is noisy, and it has more than just fish. Or if you like Mexican food, but not tacos, I'm talking fancy mexican, and great atmosphere, there is Rosa mexicana. There are three of them now, but I like the one across from Lincoln Center the best.
Sushi samba, Atlantic Grill and Jewel of India are really good, and have great atmosphere's without being too pretentious. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment