Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good Restaurant in NYC to celebrate 21st birthday?

My girlfriend is turning 21 next week (memorial day). Can anyone recommend any nice restaurants to celebrate her birthday? It will be her and i along with a group of 5-7 people or so. also, not everyone in the group will be 21.



Thanks a lot.Good Restaurant in NYC to celebrate 21st birthday?
If everybody is not 21, you probably would not want to go to a bar or anything. All of my family members are a bunch of foodies, including me, so you can trust me on this...some places that have nice food are:

*John's Pizzeria* (this is not like a pizza takeout place...it is the best pizza i have even had in my life...nice restaurant)

*Peking Duck House* (this place is pretty expensive, but it's absolutely worth it! There's one in China Town and one in midtown. Personally, I prefer the one in China Town)

*Dallas BBQ* (I have been there once and I had an excellent burger)



In case you want to get maybe a cake, or some pastries, here are some WONDERFUL bakeries!

*Veneiro's* (this is the oldest Italian bakery in NYC and is my whole family's favorite!)

*Two Little Red Hens* (BEST CUPCAKES I HAVE EVER HAD! their coffee cake is TO DIE FOR)



anyway, have fun, enjoy your food, and I hope your girlfriend's birthday is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment