Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Anyone participating in Restaurant Week in NYC?

I'm heading to Dos Cominas, Park Ave tonight.

Anyone else going out to sample the food?Anyone participating in Restaurant Week in NYC?
I've been to that Dos Caminos location before. They have great fresh guacamole, although you might have to order that separately. Portion size was pretty good so I don't think they'll skimp on that when you go.



Personally I want to try Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. I've seen him trash talk on TV for years, but never had the chance to taste whether he's really worth the hype or not.Anyone participating in Restaurant Week in NYC?
Yes, taking out of town friends to Spice Market for lunch tomorrow, 2 West for dinner on Friday and Tribeca Grill for lunch next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment