Sunday, January 29, 2012

Best Korean restaurant in New York City (Korea Town)?

I am going to NYC this week and really want to try awesome Korean food! I am especially interested in trying different tteok (ddeok) recipes! So what would be the best korean restaurant with a tteok dish?Best Korean restaurant in New York City (Korea Town)?
Ugh, they're all so overpriced. Gets loud and busy as hell during the night so try

to avoid dinner time. I'd say 'Keun Jip' and 'BCD Tofu House' would have to be my two

favorites. All the other restaurants I find are...total rip offs. They don't taste as great

and you can see that the cooks don't even care about the dishes they're putting out.

The original K-Town was located on 35th so make sure to check out some restaurants

there too. Make sure to avoid 'Madangsui' on 35th. I was extremely disappointed

at that restaurant. Best ddeok (if you're talking about rice cake) would be ddeokbokee.

I like getting mine at Keun Jip. They have a crazy menu so make sure to check them

out. They have everything!Best Korean restaurant in New York City (Korea Town)?
Make sure you stop by K-Town--many of their restaurants have menus right on the street and people to explain what the dishes are. They're really helpful!

K-Town is in Midtown around 32nd %26amp; 5th Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment