Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's a Good NYC Restaurant For My 16th Birthday?

I'm turning 16 in a couple weeks and I'm looking for a restaurant where me and about ten friends could celebrate. I want to go somewhere nice enough that we could wear heels and relatively nice clothes but also casual enough that it will not be extremely pricey. I'm not really looking for a club type scene (both my parents are coming!) but just a fun place to get dinner. Any suggestions?What's a Good NYC Restaurant For My 16th Birthday?
Viniero's, and it's a small but really cute patisserie. The food (especially the pastry section) is TO DIE FOR and the decor, although the place is rather small, is really cute and vintage. The link to their website is http://www.venierospastry.com/ . Do NOT be fooled by the rather shabby website- it's a *really* nice restaurant and I try to go there whenever I take an outing to NYCWhat's a Good NYC Restaurant For My 16th Birthday?
Go to Carmine's! It's moderately fancy so you won't look out of place in dresses and heels. The portions are huge so you can order a few plates for all your friends and parents, and it's right in the heart of time square. I'd highly recommend it!What's a Good NYC Restaurant For My 16th Birthday?
Applebees

No comments:

Post a Comment