Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are some great, cheap restaurants in NYC?

I'll be in NYC for about a week staying near Central Park on the upper east side. This will be my girlfriend's first time in NYC, and only my 3rd, so I was wanting to plan some of the cheaper stuff we'll be doing. I was hoping someone could tell me some really awesome "dives", or just cheap restaurants, around that area for any meal, any time of day. Trying to stay around that area, but if there's something cheap that absolutely can't be missed in Brooklyn, I'd consider it! Thanks.What are some great, cheap restaurants in NYC?
You could find some great Chinese food Restaurants in NYC. You just have to walk around for a few minutes. When I used to live in Queens, I used to go to an Italian Restaurant called Valentinos. They have a Teen/Young Adult part in the front and an Adult Part in the back tahta's all fancy like lol.What are some great, cheap restaurants in NYC?
When you get to NYC, be sure to check out http://gocarny.com/. It will be so much easier to get around with a New York car service. Then you can see everything.What are some great, cheap restaurants in NYC?
MacDonalds

No comments:

Post a Comment