Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm looking for a restaurant in NYC thats not too expensive but is still nice?

Its my last couple weeks in the states before I move to England for a little while. My three best friends and I are looking for a place to have a nice dinner in NYC, where we can get dressed up/look nice (nice casual/not fancy fancy) and have a good time together, but also that's not too expensive. Any type of food is great!I'm looking for a restaurant in NYC thats not too expensive but is still nice?
For Italian food go to Cafe Arte. It's exactly the sort of place you are looking for. Smart/casual, not too expensive and great food. I love it. West 75th Street just off Columbus Avenue.I'm looking for a restaurant in NYC thats not too expensive but is still nice?
for good restaurants come in new jersey better clinger and the prices are excellent. avery time i eat in N Y C i get a food poisoned to filthyI'm looking for a restaurant in NYC thats not too expensive but is still nice?
Duo On 72 madison ave defiantly try it out

No comments:

Post a Comment