Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have one week in NYC...?

I'm going to be in New York City for a week, and I there are so many things to do! I need help narrowing them down...

Please offer any shopping suggestions, celebrity hotspots, tourist favorites, or amazing restaurants you know. I want to get the FULL experience of the city!!

Also, I will be there on my birthday, and I LOVE seafood, but don't get to have it much where I live. Any suggestions on a NICE seafood place to go for my birthday dinner?



Thanks!!I have one week in NYC...?
Just spend the time in Macy's and Saks, as you can buy winter and summer stuff at the same time. Swimsuits are to die for. Check out restaurants first so you won't get food poisoning. Go somewhere where the kitchen is on view. Plan well ahead with some tourist books about New York. Go to some musicals and shop in the theatre's sourvenir shops. Go to Woodstock if you like arts and crafts. Watch out for bedbugs. Keep your luggage in the bath and don't hang your stuff up in the hotel wardrobes. Don't buy cut price diamonds from any taxi drivers. Take half your stuff in your hand luggage and half in your suitcase, as the probability your carry on luggage will be the only stuff you have and the other will be lost. If you choose a new t shirt and a design to be printed on it, tell them first that you will pay afterwards and you will not pay if it is applied upside down or crookedly. I bought an expensive beautiful maroon leather briefcase there and it exuded some kind of sticky oil out of its every pore for years. Everything it touched, it stuck to. If you go into a shop and admire some stuff in the main showroom in view of the main entrance, don't let the shop assistant lure you into the basement or attic, by saying WE HAVE THE BEST STUFF, OR THE CHEAPEST STUFF, IN THIS STOREROOM. Stay where other people can see you and vice versa. When you are travelling up an escalator, don't stand facing up, stand sideways so the person behind you can't stick his hand up your dress or between your legs if you are wearing slacks. I got the best haircut I ever experienced, in New York. A gay hairdresser spent about 2 hours just cutting it and it lasted for years!!!!I have one week in NYC...?
鈥? Bell Book %26amp; Candle Those are restaurants! Statue Of Liberty!

鈥? Brooklyn Fare

鈥? The Fat Radish Empire State Building!

鈥? Fedora

鈥? Hung Ry

鈥? John Dory Oyster Bar

鈥? Lowcountry

鈥? Quattro Gastronomia Italiana

鈥? Rubirosa

鈥? Spasso

No comments:

Post a Comment