Sunday, January 29, 2012

Large Group Friendly Restaurants in NYC?

My 16th Birthday is a week away and I wanted to go to NYC for it. I invited 9 of my friends, and my parents and brother want to come along (so in total 12 people are coming). We originally were planning to go to Carmine's or Tony Di Napoli's but they said they couldn't reserve that many people for the date and time we wanted.





So I was wondering if anyone knew any good restaurants for a large group of people? I am open to all kinds of food, but I want to stay away from Chinese food if possible since I know one of my friends hates it.



Also, my family and I are vegetarians, so if we could, we would like an option to as what we can eat. But we aren't picky, so the restaurant does not have to be a vegetarian restaurant, as none of my friends are.



Lastly, location isn't a big deal as long as its by Times Square or Rockefeller Center. Anything in close proximity to that.





Thanks so much!Large Group Friendly Restaurants in NYC?
This is on 50th down from the Rock.



http://churrascariaplataforma.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment