Sunday, January 29, 2012

Visiting NYC for a week?

Hi I'm planning to go to New York for a week and I want to know how much money I have for food.

I'm not going to expensive restaurants, but places like McDonald's I'm going to eat, then how much money I would have to eat a week? Thank you and have a good day everyoneVisiting NYC for a week?
Hi. I'd figure at least $40 a day. I know that sounds like a lot if you're going to eat at McDonald's every day. But you probably won't eat at McDonald's for every meal, right? So, even if you stay at modest restaurants, everything costs more in NY. It can be hard to get a sandwich (outside of fast food chains) for less that $7 or $8. So, that's why I'm saying $40 a day. You could eek by on $30, but then if, say, you wanted to by one beer, you'd be out of luck, you know?



Have fun. And I think it's great that you're doing NY on very little money.

No comments:

Post a Comment