Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can any1 recommend a nice restaurant for my boyfriend鈥檚 24 birthday next week.?

I want to make it special. NYC probably!Can any1 recommend a nice restaurant for my boyfriend鈥檚 24 birthday next week.?
omg...i would recommend this restaurant my family and I went for my moms graduation and everyone loved it so much. Although it is in New Jersey... you wont regret going there. it is called Chart House and it has an amazing view...especially if you go in the evening. You can see the Hudson River and the entire NYC skyline...Also, the food is amazing and it doesnt have only seafood, it is varied, and the prices are affordable. Oh and I recommend that you order the chocolate lava cake ( i think thats what it is called)...just remember to order it early cuz it takes 30 minutes to prepare....it is AMAZING!!!... anyways i hope this helped and HAVE FUN!!! i included the website under "Sources".Can any1 recommend a nice restaurant for my boyfriend鈥檚 24 birthday next week.?
Italian - Ill Mulino , Japanese - Nobu 57 Thai- Vong Chinese/Japanese/Thai mix - Tao these 4 restaurants have great food are fun for your age group,all of them have nice bars and a good crowd if you want to arrive early. also i didnt mention a steakhouse Maloney %26amp;PorcelliCan any1 recommend a nice restaurant for my boyfriend鈥檚 24 birthday next week.?
Yes...I would start out at the BUBBLE LOUNGE for some Champagne and then maybe a small intimate tapas restaurant called EL SID.



That would make for an awesome evening that I am sure will please both of you.
Morimoto, Spice Market or Fatty Crab in the meatpacking district. Fatty Crab doesn't take reservations, but is so yummy. Or may be Tao in midtown.



Check out Bouley or Danube downtown. Very pricey, but oh so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment