Sunday, February 26, 2012

Will pc saved game files be transferred to a Mac and still work?

My son has a game called Drod he has on our PC. He now has our old Mac in his room and wants to transfer his game and everything he has saved to the Mac. Im thinking because this game comes as Drod Mac version and Drod PC version it won't work. I know I can just download the Mac version but he wants all his save material to be intact and put on the Mac. Any help would be great. I tried to google it but came up with nothing.Will pc saved game files be transferred to a Mac and still work?Sorry but I doubt it would work. Unless you got a converter. Just open the program files on the mac for the game and see if it's the same type of files as the windows version... I truly doubt it would work though sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment