Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I start a downloaded game on PS3 Playstation Network?

I just purchased Wipeout HD off the Playstation Network with the Fury bundle. It downloads something, then there was an "install" under games. I ran this. Now how do I play the game? Under the games section of the PS3, nothing appears. I don't see it in PS Store either. How do I start the game? Where is it?How do I start a downloaded game on PS3 Playstation Network?If the game has been installed, then you would find an icon for it on the Cross Media Bar under the "Games" listing.



It should show up on the lower portion of the list, under the listing for any game you might have currently in your PlayStation 3.



I hope this helps you find it, it is a neat game.



Good Luck %26amp; Good GamingHow do I start a downloaded game on PS3 Playstation Network?The game should be there, now as an icon. If you have sorted your games into album, it will be in the Unknown folder, otherwise, it should be at the top or bottom of the list of games, under the Blu-ray Disc icon if you've got a game in your PS3.How do I start a downloaded game on PS3 Playstation Network?If it's downloaded it will be under the games area. Look again, if you have other downloaded games they are usually bunched together under one icon.
  • compare cars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment