Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you transer a saved sims 3 game from one computer to another?

I dowloaded sims 3 on my brothers laptop from the online eb game store. I have 3 licenses and I used it on my new laptop. I have a saved game on my brothers laptop that i would like to transfer to my laptop. How would I be able to do this?How do you transer a saved sims 3 game from one computer to another?Copy the files from your saved game on your brothers laptop,put them on a flash drive or external and transfer onto your laptop - i've done it with lots of files and saved gamesHow do you transer a saved sims 3 game from one computer to another?
Good morning!



My write-up for today’s sermon promised THE answer to every question.



Let me begin by giving you the answer immediately.



What is the answer to every question? Well, it depends.



Ah, the groans go up.



Some of you are thinking that I just “copped-out” on the issue. Others will recognize that I have, indeed, just given you the answer to every question, which is: It depends.



That response works for a variety of reasons, and I want to speak to some of them today.



One of the things I want to keep in the back of my mind, and suggest you keep in the back of yours, is the dictum of Socrates that every statement should be treated as a question.How do you transer a saved sims 3 game from one computer to another?Use the Sims 3 game disc and it will ask you to put in a code. Put in the code and simply play.How do you transer a saved sims 3 game from one computer to another?
email some one or yourself them in a zip file. open it on the email on the other computer and download and drag into sims 3 file on new computer.How do you transer a saved sims 3 game from one computer to another?You

No comments:

Post a Comment