Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I record audio from my a game without a microphone?

Ok, so what I want to do is record noises from games that I have, but I dont want to hold up a microphone to my speaker while playing the game, thats just plain tacky.



So How can I record the sound without using a microphone, just straight of a computer?



Im trying to record world of warcraft, if that helps.How do I record audio from my a game without a microphone?SoundTap is software application that will allow you to record any audio that is playing through your computer. Here is a link for you:

http://www.nch.com.au/soundtap/index.htm鈥?/a>How do I record audio from my a game without a microphone?You can try Fraps. It will Capture Video %26amp; Audio from your Game. You'll have to split your Audio later from the generated Video File.

No comments:

Post a Comment