Thursday, February 23, 2012

When is a started MLB game restarted vs continued after being stopped due to weather?

I've read the MLB rules on suspended and postponed games, but I did not see anything about restarting a game at a later date after it has been stopped. I thought they just resumed where they left off. After 5 innings, does the game count as a complete game, or is that when they resume play? Please advise!! Please do not copy an answer from a rulebook. I've read the rulebook and I'm still confused.When is a started MLB game restarted vs continued after being stopped due to weather?if they cant complete it that day,they restart it on a later dateWhen is a started MLB game restarted vs continued after being stopped due to weather?Okay, first of all, how can the best answer be 14 words long and only contain information that I stated in my question. Thanks for the answer, but I was hoping for a little more detail. I wanted to know when games are "continued," which as far as I know, does happen. Anyone have more details?

Report Abuse

  • prentice hall textbooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment