Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I find the game of patapon 2 on my psp after you download the game?

I done downloading the game of patapon 2 so whet do you do when patapon done downloading? Where do I find the game? I went top playstation network on my psp enter the code that come with the game to download it for free than wait until it downloads . Than what when its done downloading?How do I find the game of patapon 2 on my psp after you download the game?i agree with shaun360



(+.|_____|%) ----pspHow do I find the game of patapon 2 on my psp after you download the game?Yeah it should in the game column in the memory stick otherwise you did something wrongHow do I find the game of patapon 2 on my psp after you download the game?It should be under Games -%26gt; Memory Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment