Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are the best seats at a football game?

I'm looking for opinions on this. I have only attended one professional football game, and would like to buy tickets for an upcomming one.



I would like lower level seats (Metrodome - MN), but don't know what area provides the best experience of the game. I've heard some say the end of the field is a great spot, while others say as close to the 50 yard line as possible. What are your opinions and why? Thanks for your help.What are the best seats at a football game?I've been to 6 or 7 games, and have had a very enjoyable time no matter where the seats were. The 50-yard line (+/- 10 yards) is widely accepted as the best position, but I would say that even more important than a midfield position is closeness to the field. Some of the best seats I ever had were around the 5 yard line, just 3 rows back from the field.



You're doing the right kinds of things asking around. Just be ready to pull the trigger when you find the right combination of cost and location. Good luck and have a great time!What are the best seats at a football game?
50 yard line about 5-10 rows up or enzone 10 rows up

Report Abuse

What are the best seats at a football game?You want to be on or as close to the 50 yard line as you can get. If you're close to the 50, you'll be able to see the whole field.
Upper deck row 50...no ...It really doesn't matter. Personally I'd like to be around the 40-50 yard line on my teams side of the field so I can see the players.What are the best seats at a football game?On the 50 yard line, either side of the field.What are the best seats at a football game?
50 yard line, about 10 to 25 rows back or on the second level or in a suite. anything closer is too low and you get TV cameras in your way
Anywhere between the 40 yd lines and not in the 1st 20 rowsWhat are the best seats at a football game?
the one in fromt of tv set
50 yard line, not too close to the field so you can see everything. have fun when you go!
Any seat that faces the field will work. Preferably inside the stadium.



Seriously, between the 40 yard lines and not in the first 20 rows. If you get to close to the field the cameras and players on the sidelines tend to block your view. Of course you get a better view of the cheerleaders if that's your thing.
I think the 50 yard line is probably the best. My seats are at one of the end zones of the Linc. I don't mind my seats. When they are at the opposite endzone, it is a little hard to see, but it is worth it when you have a touchdown right in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment