Sunday, February 26, 2012

When I buy a game and download it, How can I play that game on a computer off line?

I have purchased a game from the net and would like to copy it to a disc for my little grandson to play on his computer which is not connected to the net. I managed to copy the game but when I put it in another computer it comes up as READ ONLY and it wont play. Anyone have a good tip how to do that???? Thanks.When I buy a game and download it, How can I play that game on a computer off line?Are u using mac or pc?



If mac: i am sorr ybut I dont know how



If pc: right click the file, go to properties, and uncheck the read only check box, this usually works :)When I buy a game and download it, How can I play that game on a computer off line?You need to copy the install/setup file and then install it onto your grandson computer. If you still get a READ ONLY message you can try saving the install file onto the computer first and then installing it.When I buy a game and download it, How can I play that game on a computer off line?I'm not sure u can play online games offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment