Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's the flash game where you're a pirate and you go around to different ports to do quests for the mayor?

There's this flash game and you're a pirate and you go around to different ports to do quests for different mayors and you fight different ships and they give you gold and stuff when you win. It came out like six years ago.What's the flash game where you're a pirate and you go around to different ports to do quests for the mayor?Puzzle Pirates?What's the flash game where you're a pirate and you go around to different ports to do quests for the mayor?http://piratesonline.go.com/welcome



Is this what you're talking about? It's funny because as soon as I read the question I was like "I wanna play this game again", because I use to play it(:

It's super fun, but I am not 100% sure if this is what you were talking about; hope it is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment