Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the name of the ant game online where you lay sticks for a path to send them home?

I have been trying to find a game I used to play during the time I had between classes in college from around 3 years ago. It was a game where you had ants on the screen and you would lay sticks on the ground and you had to make a path for them to follow to get back to their home, or rather their hole. That was it, and it was fun.



Does anyone know what game I am talking about? And does anyone happen to know a game site that still has the game?What is the name of the ant game online where you lay sticks for a path to send them home?I just found it! I've been looking for this game, too.



http://www.buglegames.com/games.asp



it's called "ant farm" and all you need to do is set up a user name and password and it's available to play. have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment