Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I put a game I purchased and downloaded off the internet onto a disc?

I am planning on purchasing a game (download-without the option of a backup disc). Can I save it to a disc?



I have purchased games before and my computer crashed so I have lost a few games. I want to know if this is possible before I purchase any more.



Thanks 鈾?/div>
  • 2 years ago
  • Report Abuse
Can I put a game I purchased and downloaded off the internet onto a disc?Yes. Save the install program and burn it to a disc, along with a text file or Word document with the serial key.Can I put a game I purchased and downloaded off the internet onto a disc?Sure - whether you store it on your hard drive, a flash drive, a CD or anything else is your choice. As long as it's only running on 1 computer, if that's the license you buy (which is almost always the case, whether it's stated or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment