Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do you make video game video walkthrough?

I'm planning to do story mode and challege mode in Sonic Battle,

but I don't know if I'm gonna have to delete my game because I'm working on the percentages. And I don't wanna delete it.



Do I need a web camera to do this?



Please and thanks!How do you make video game video walkthrough?If you're going to go with screen recording I would suggest Debut by NCH software it's free to use and has an option to record sound from the computer or from the microphone so you can talk over the video



Link: http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/index鈥?/a>



If you're going to do it from the start of the story then you probably will have to delete if you dont have an option to just start a new game on a different save slot.



Hope this helps.How do you make video game video walkthrough?Nah, any screen recorder will work. link below

No comments:

Post a Comment