Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to build a castle for a tabletop game?

I've a friend whom is currently creating his own fantasy tabletop game. ( similar to D%26amp;D) Well, he roped me in to help him. So now I need to know how to build castles, encampments, towers etc. for his game world.

I'm not going to use a block of wood and start building as I cant get wood here in my country and I'm not going to order on9!



I hope that recyled materials can come to good use!

thanks for any help!How to build a castle for a tabletop game?Cardboard or manilla folders. Both can be glued together and are easy to cut into shapes. Another good thing is they can be strengthened with superglue (it absorbs in and hardens to make a strong surface)



You can go to the Yahoo group BWC (Building with Cardboard) and they can show you how to make templates for everything from buildings to tanks. Its a good group for those of us that enjoy building things from scratchHow to build a castle for a tabletop game?Empty yogurt containers- can paint over, Empty Cereal boxes-easy to cut and shape, come to mind. Also using the library to look for books on castles, etc. with pictures. Hope this helps.How to build a castle for a tabletop game?Take pieces of cardboard or card stock and form them into rectangles and cylinders. Secure them with adhesive tape. Draw on the details with colored pencils or paint.

.
  • applebees happy hour
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment