Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the scariest horror game to play?

I'm not looking for just a normal horror game. I'm looking for something creepier than Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and preferably not something as commonly played as Silent Hill, Resident Evil that should be common sense, so on. I'm looking for both opinion and fact here.What is the scariest horror game to play?F.E.A.R 1 its a freaky game with stuff dartng in front of u a demonic little girl and people going through walls and soldiers disintigrating and seeing ur allies stripped of their flesh and a crazy canibal...i havnt played 2 yet but ppl tell me its greatWhat is the scariest horror game to play?
Check out "Siren Blood Curse" if you have a PS3 you're in luck! If you have an X-Box360 then you're out of luck since "Siren Blood Curse" is a PS3 exclusive. The Japanese made it. As you probably already know, the Japanese make the scariest games ever. Check it out. I haven't passed it because it's an actual survival horror game. And it is scary as hell! On the PS3 you can find it in the PSN Store.What is the scariest horror game to play?honestly, not much is scarier than amnesia dark descent. you can check out the developer's previous titles: penumbra. as for a game scarier than that, i'd go with siren:blood curse on the ps3. that anxious feeling you get from playing horror games never leaves you in siren, since, like amnesia, the characters are terrible at fighting back, and the enemies don't really die anyway: they all get back up eventually.What is the scariest horror game to play?
Ah yes. FEAR. The action game that occasionally remembers that it's a "horror" game and starts flickering the lights on and off. Not scary.



Creepier than Amnesia? Thats... a tough one. Probably the scariest game I've played in a really long time. As it was said earlier, try looking into the Penumbra series. I've played them all, but Amnesia really outdoes Penumbra series in terms of quality. They still scared the hell out of me though.



I looked into Siren: Blood Curse, and I didn't really like it. My experience with it was that of alot of technical issues as well as gameplay/plot elements that made no sense. Some people may enjoy it more than I do, I'm sure. I just wasn't feeling it. It may be worth checking out.What is the scariest horror game to play?I haven't played anything scary other than Silent Hill and Resident Evil ... but I've heard Fatal Frame is pretty creepy. It has more of a "pop out of nowhere" kind of scare (ghosts and spirits in this haunted house?) and the only thing you can use a camera. Fatal Frame is an old game though, most of the series are for the ps2 and xbox, and I think there's one for the Wii.
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment