Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do you lower the Game Volume on a Turtle Beach headset, so the chat volume is louder?

Ok this probably sounds a bit stupid but I read the instructions that came with my headset and I still can't seem to find out how to lower the game volume in my headset and have the voices of other people be somewhat audible. I did the thing by going into Preferences, then Voice and changing those volumes but it didn't really do anything. This is for an XBOX 360.



Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou.How do you lower the Game Volume on a Turtle Beach headset, so the chat volume is louder?Most every TB headset has an inline amplifier on the cable. Just adjust the game and chat volume there. If you're using an XLC, then you need to use your game's settings to lower the game volume and XBox settings to raise chat volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment