Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am in a tough situation regarding rich men and sugar babies?

Okay in Spring semester of this year I was a student in New York City at FIT and at a bar I met this great, successful man in his late 20's. He took me out to 5 star restaurants, clubs, and made me felt very good. He told me I was the sweetest person hes ever met and that I have a heart of gold etc.



I had to move back to WA state where I am from, and I haven't seen him in months. I'm seeing him in November (hes paying) and I'm staying at his place for a week. I'm really, really anxious and nervous and can't sleep because he has met some other new guys since Ive been gone. I really have feelings for him, but I'm worried they weaseled their way in and seriously only care about his $$. He has even told me that they have boyfriends of their own. He wanted me to meet them when I'm there, and I told him I don't want to.



What do I do about this relationship? I'm considering dropping out of school to move back to NYC to be with him, but I don't want to go all the way there and have to deal with these new boys too.



I dont want to be one of these "sugar babies" either. I am above that and thought we had a true relationship.



I'm very depressed. He makes me so jealous telling me about how they go out etc, and he told me one had a big dick, which made me ask :how do you know???" and he said "cmon,"



Help please I cant sleep its killing me. I feel like I have to be perfect when i arrive, Im killing myself at the gym, tanning, etc so I can be better than he last saw me. I feel like I have to have a ******* edge against these other new guys who are just "friends"I am in a tough situation regarding rich men and sugar babies?
He said he like your qualities, but in fact not the way you thought he meant them.

He enjoy you since it is different and refreshing, but not from a commitment sort of way.



the reason he talks to you this way is he does not see the attachment as you do. He sees you as someone to have fun with, a friend with benefits.



I am sorry you have had this type of experience, since you seem to be a romantic, I imagine you will go though this a few more times.



But if you can accept that he wants you as his primary guy and there others have less value then I guess you will do OK.



My advise though is stay in school. this gives you and advantage if things don't work out. Make sure you have assets that can get you though a few quarters if you find yourself out on the streets.

work on a transfer to a school where you moving to.

and don't let him talk you or manipulate you out of finishing school.I am in a tough situation regarding rich men and sugar babies?
These are all red flags regarding you relationship. it might be time to break it off and meet some new guys.I am in a tough situation regarding rich men and sugar babies?
Don't drop out of school. It sounds like he is a sugar daddy and has his little boy toys. If you are into him, tell him. Ask him if he's willing to try a committed relationship with you. If not, you can take him as he is or move on and try to find someone who will be monogamous. Good luck lovey!
you're probably gonna wanna do it anyway but don't!!!!!!!! this guy is a total sleaze and if he was straight i would kick him in the balls. and you shouldn't be competing for his affection. if he really cared about you he wouldn't be telling you that stuff and if wouldn't be happening in the first place. he is totally not worth it period. no excuses. don't ruin your life over one guy that will never be worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment