Saturday, February 4, 2012

What city or town could I make the highest amount of money waiting tables in this summer?

I'm trying to get out of Jacksonville Florida this summer and I want to wait tables somewhere. I've heard in Vegas and NYC people make 1,000 a week or more. I'm currently pulling around 400 in 5 shifts, which is fine, but I'd like to make more. I'm a good waiter and an alright bartender. Areas or specific restaurants would be awesome, help a brother out lol.What city or town could I make the highest amount of money waiting tables in this summer?
try this website



http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Restaurant_Manager/SalaryWhat city or town could I make the highest amount of money waiting tables in this summer?
don't go too far. South Beach, and Eden Roc in south beach are extremely good places to work at. My roomate use to work there and she made 150 $ a night no problem. you can definately make more right on the beach at some good stake place.
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment