Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Restaurant for a nice evening out,is it that good?

Ok, I admit that being disabled I spend too much time at home and watch some shows that I wonder "why?", but I have become addicted to the Gordon Ramsey show on BBC where he takes a week to clean up a totally horrible restaurant and make it wonerful. In one of his restaurants in London he quickly was awarded 3 Michilan (SP) stars immediately. I find out now he has 3 expensive restaurants in NYC. Wondering if anyone has been there, and are they that good, and as I'm going to London, are the restaurants worth the 3 stars as I believe there are only 4 as the top. I do love to listen to him swear on his show all the time.Restaurant for a nice evening out,is it that good?
My wife has eaten at both Gordon Ramsay and Maize here in NYC. She liked them well enough but didn't think they were as good as the best places in town, she thought they were a bit hyped.Restaurant for a nice evening out,is it that good?
BBQ in midtown, SOHO too.Restaurant for a nice evening out,is it that good?
Go to the Nice restaurant. Lower Manhattan.
go 2 Carmines ok they have real good food
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment